Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Journey By Robert Neal

My Journey
By Robert Neal

My name is Robert Neal and I live in Novi, Michigan. I would like to share my story with as many people as possible. It is a story of trust and love which relates to the Universe and the idea that we can create our own miracles if we have the power to rule ourselves, and not allow the thoughts and beliefs of others to interfere with what we want to do. Healing, for me is in the past, had meant going to the doctor and having him prescribe some kind of chemical to release pain or to provide a "cure", or so I thought. What I discovered this year 2009 was that I had developed an incurable Heart Disease. I was given a very short time to live. I had a meeting with my doctors and they gave me the particulars of what they thought I should do. I walked away from that meeting feeling totally dazed, depressed and with the idea of death looming over my head.
My journey into light began after this point when I started my metaphysical search which led into mysticism and the discovery of self. I truly feel that the buildup of knowledge which has transpired over this period of time, gave me the courage to go forward with a positive attitude and the knowledge that I could find my path to finding myself.
After having seen several heart doctors, I realized no one in the conventional medical field had noting to offer me. I knew I was on my own! Although I felt alone in the beginning, I felt reassured through my spiritual and metaphysical journey I began discussing my reasons with anyone who would listen. I felt that this was my time to understand this aspect of my nature. Once I realized that heart disease was simply a learning tool, not something that was there to consume me, any fear of dying that I may have exhibited in the beginning, promptly disappeared. I began to realize that my heart disease and was not going to stop me from seeking what I need to do. Things that in which I probably need to unlock within the deeper recesses of my mind using my intuition which led to self discovery.
What I began to realize was that people fail to examine themselves from the inside out. We cannot simply place a "band-aid" on the areas of our lives and expect the symptoms never to return. The pain and not knowing is buried very deeply within our emotional nature, and this needs to be examined very critically until we are able to allow the hostility to dissipate. I feel that we can cure ourselves by simply tuning in to our nature through meditation and using our mind as an instrument in understanding why certain things happen the way that they do. Prayer becomes the tool in helping us achieve our sense of well being or healing. Thank God I have my Mother at my side without her I am not sure if I could do any of this.
My Illness had become a learning tool! We are here to examine our natures and to teach ourselves how to be in control. I have learned that being in control is what makes miracles happen. The people we need to guide us along our pathway will materialize when the time is right. But again some people loose there paths and will never be there, until it’s too late for me, healing is a combination of many personal aspects. I cannot simply state that the how much friends and family plays a key roll in ones well being. My Journey is helping me realize my true identity by teaching me to look within in order to truly understand why thing happen. But I also realized that I had to rely upon myself to create the miracle of self observation and coming to terms with my destiny.


To date, I am still always searching my thoughts and feelings and trying to keep myself, in Balance and in total harmony. I have learned how to put some thought into words that I hope other people can understand and get something from it. Taking the initiative to go ahead and try something new is very difficult when we have no support coming from your family for what we feel is correct in our hearts. But I have learned that if we listen to the voice within and muster up our courage to push forward despite all odds, we will be able to overcome the obstacles presented to us. The guidance that we are looking for will materialize, in other words our prayers will be answered if we look within.
The feeling of inner peace and calm is part of our heritage as human beings. I have discovered that if we begin to take charge of our emotions and feelings and try to rule ourselves as much as possible, the idea of inner peace wi11 automatically become a part of our nature. It is only when we allow our emotions to take precedence that disease and other illnesses begin to manifest. What is that phrase "To thine own self be true!" I feel that the key to a healthy family lifestyle is in the discovery of ones own self. In my estimation this concept begins when we are born and continues even after we withdraw from the Earth.
I Am Embracing My Journey, and hopefully we all will find some answers to questions many of us have as to why we, or those we Love, often encounter very serious challenges to health and well being. Even the confrontation of a terminal illness is an important part of each journey. Fear robs our Selves of joys that this life brings each of us. The fear is the Self's ego reacting and bringing turmoil and stress into a life. Fears confuse us with worries, shrouding our view and dimming enjoyment of each moment. Our lives here are all temporary, but our Souls continue. Although death is a seamless transition, no matter how long you have, allow your Self to fully experience each breath in gratitude."
My body is breaking down because of my weakening heart. My legs are thinner and weaker. My breathing is frequently labored. My heart rhythms are often flawed and raced. I seldom enjoy an entire good night's sleep. If I stand or walk too long my back and legs start hurting and giving out and I get dizzy and faint. My heart medications appear to be reaching their limits. But I can't allow my heart to weaken too much to the extent that poor circulation causes irreparable damage to my other vital organs. But in the end there is nothing any of us can do, all we can do is try to make sure we all can find it with in our selves and make amends to thing that if you think about it, was not worth a thought in the first place. There comes a time when we all need to set aside all negative thought and move on, become a family and be there for each other, say you care for one day will come and trust me it will, and you would have had lost the only chance to say the things you wanted and need to say!! “So why waste time”


I hope that by me sharing my thought will help each of you to understand that time is short so never waste it, live your life and never forget the ones around you, family and friends to me are everything. I have come to realize that nothing is more important then FAMILY I love you all so much and am very sorry that we all lost that path which we should be on. The one most important thing I have learned on my own self discovery and spiritual journey is that FAMILY means more then you know.

Thanks for reading this
Robert D Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment